HP LaserJet P1606dn Sales Repair Service Supplies Iowa City, Iowa
HP LaserJet P1606dn Sales • Service • Toner • Rentals
One of the main features with this printer is the low cost of ownership. When compared to other laser printers the HP LaserJet P1606dn saves you money on printer supplies and parts. This laser printer also has flexible connections, outputs with professional quality, options that are very easy to manage, and has fast printing speeds. As for printer speed, it can print up to 15 pages within a minute. It can print twice as much as any other laser printer because of its Instant-on Technology. With the use of a high-speed USB cable, this printer can be connected easily to your computer. It can easily print documents as well as forms in prescription and index cards form. With its onboard network card, it enables you to share and create resources across your network.
Product Specifications: HP LaserJet P1606dn B&W
- Prints From: PC or Mac, Ethernet, and USB
- Print Speed: up to 15 pages per minute in which its first page can be out for as fast as 8 seconds only
- Paper Handling: up to 25,000 pages within a month with 3″x5″ to 8.5″x14″ as its dimensions
What Comes With The HP LaserJet P1606dn?
- High Capacity-Paper Tray: Enables you to hold bunches of papers.
- Built-in Wireless Printing: Lets you print without any connection.
Other Main Printer Features:
HP LaserJet P1606dn B&W can print daily business documents like envelopes, postcards and many more. This can print your documents twice as fast as other laser printers with the use of its built-in Instant-on Technology. It has an additional multi-purpose try that is capable of holding special papers while printing with a 50-sheet capacity. This also allows you to have a view in your printer status as well as alerts directly from your desktop with the use of an HP Easy Printer Care Software. It is also entitled to sharing your printer with the use of built-in networking. Lastly, it can reduce many interruptions in printing which can print up to 250 pages even without reloading the printer’s paper tray.
Enhance Your Business Venture Image
This printer has the capability to print the exact number of printed papers needed in your office that enables you to save money in printing documents with either no excess. It also creates high-quality printed documents with a professional touch right from the printer. Also, spot printing is available to avoid any production of out-dated copies or extra copies while printing.
Energy Saving Printer
An HP Printer is capable of saving carbon emissions that is equal to the carbon emission of 1.1 million cars on the road in a year using Instant-on Technology in it.
Social Responsible Printer
In the year 2018, HP was able to recycle 164 pounds of print cartridge as well as hardware coming from HP LaserJet Printers that is equivalent to jumbo jets that has a weight of 600 which helps lessen the pollution that it produces.
Should You Get Your Own HP LaserJet P1606dn?
As I specified earlier the HP LaserJet P1606dn printer is a should have for any type of merging residence or local business. Quick printing speeds are essential to all business ventures or future business owners. In fact, you can never fail with this kind of printer since it allows you to create hundreds of published files within a short period of time It also includes a specialized tray ability for the specialized printer so you will certainly not require an additional printer if you have to print unique types or pamphlets.
More HP Printers Solutions
Call Us • 888-331-7417
Most Common Repair/Service Call On HP LaserJet P1606dn
- Toner smears or does not adhere. This problem is usually either due to an old fuser assembly or defective toner cartridge. First, try replacing your toner cartridge to see if that fixes the problem. If not, move on to be sure that there is no toner spilled inside the printer. Finally, call your service technician to check the fuser, which is generally an easy fix.
- Paper is jamming. Among the most common and frustrating printer problems is paper jams. Common causes include dust and grime, worn rollers, or inappropriately weighted paper. Prevent paper jams by regularly cleaning your printer and replacing parts as needed. Check the weight of paper that your printer is rated for as well.
- The printed product is faded. This is generally caused by low toner, print density settings, or another printer setting error. Check to see how low your toner is and replace your cartridge if necessary. Then ensure that your print density isn’t too low by running a self-test and adjusting as necessary. Finally, make sure your printer isn’t set to an ink-saving or “draft” mode.
If you’re still having issues with your HP LaserJet P1606dn, the good news is that there are experts on hand to help you. It may be time for a new machine and we can get you the right information to make the right decision for you. Contact us today.